Shots hitting the post

Yes i have noticed this too.

Even though I would say it is not unrealistic for a team to hit the bar or post 3 times in a match, but only if it happens rarely.

However like you I am finding my team (and the team im playing against) to be hitting the bar and post several times in almost every match.

I've noticed this too, seem to get at least 1 hitting the post/bar every match. Of course, it happens, but it's getting to the point where every match I'm expecting it because "I haven't had one in the match yet - anytime now...". Shouldn't be expecting it to happen like I am at the moment.

Harryseaess - I appreciate you trying to help, but why the need for a second post? I got what you meant the first time you said it. There's no need for you to act all condescending - want to be a mod, I guess?

No, most likely doesn't want to read the same rubbish threads (that belong in the bugs forum anyway) at least once an hour in the general discussion forum.

Harryseaess - I appreciate you trying to help, but why the need for a second post? I got what you meant the first time you said it. There's no need for you to act all condescending - want to be a mod, I guess?

No I don't want to be a mod. My second post was simply helping you to find the previous threads on the same subject. Yes I may have been a little patronising when I posted them but I was just giving you the links to the other threads.

No, most likely doesn't want to read the same rubbish threads (that belong in the bugs forum anyway) at least once an hour in the general discussion forum.

Yes, this is exactly the reason.

The title of this thread is very straight forward and gives enough detail as to the contents of the thread...so if you dont want to read the same things again, don't click the link.

Infact not clicking the link would waste your time less than posting about how reading this thread is a waste of time

Archived