3D Match Engine Links

When I click on the pitch - it opens up a FireFox page to the advert. How do I remove this?

You cannot remove it. See your End User License Agreement for reasons why.

If it isn't an option, does anyone have a code to remove it? Thanks

No, modifying the game using unofficial code breaches your End User License Agreement meaning you would be breaking the law. Obviously no-one wants to incriminate you.

By the way, what was wrong with just asking it in the IGA thread?

And also, as a side note - are you the only person in the World that reads the EULA?
Actually, I didn't read it til someone posted the relevant part on the forum. Often, I don't read the small print on parking fines or job applications either, but if I had a problem with it though, I wouldn't make a show of myself by banging on about something I'd agreed to because I couldn't be bothered reading a legal document.
I don't want to go to prison for stopping stupid pop-ups! Oh no! That would just be a shame wouldn't it?
I can't imagine that you'd get sent to prison, hardly a matter for the authorities - but SI would be well within their rights to refuse you support on this forum, maybe even cancel your activations, and if you had a problem with it, tell you to go alert your local ombudsman as to why that was happening.

I haven't made a show of myself :D. And if SI refused me support then that would be a sad end to 11 years of CM/FM custom/gaming wouldn't it?

As I said elsewhere, I've still got my copy of CM97/98 running nicely in DOSBox, back when the closest thing to in game advertising was the background pic of Gazza having lucozade poured down his neck in Euro 96. Maybe try that? :)

Archived