Less random PA's

Just had a thought that wouldn't it be better for youngsters with negative PA's to have their CA determined at a certain age instead of randomly at the start of every new game. The final CA determined by your training regime, correct exposure to first team football etc, once again just would like people's thoughts and not looking for any fights:-) What makes me think of this is the fact that I'd like to be able to groom players like Wellbeck and Rafael and actually have a role to play in the eventual level that they attain. Let them play league cup games and occassional easier/less important league games, send them out on loan at the right time if necessary

and you get a world class player in his mid twenties a la the way Fergie handled his fledglings. The other extreme gould be that you over or under play them, send them out on loan too early etc and they end up having a higher PA not just reaching their randomised CA quicker. I;d like to hear some people's thoughts on this issue, im sure it could add more to the game than the insanity inducing press conferences:-)

Archived