Starting to find this a little unrealistic

first sen as qub i win second division and get promotion then game corrupts now in new game with linfield and i play first two friendlys i beat fc twente 2-0, then i beatd genoa 9-0, which is really unralistic, anyone else find this happening too?

first sen as qub i win second division and get promotion then game corrupts now in new game with linfield and i play first two friendlys i beat fc twente 2-0, then i beatd genoa 9-0, which is really unralistic, anyone else find this happening too?

I imagine you'd have played their youth or reserve team? Check who started against you.

how do u check the line-ups from matches that have already been played? also u may be right about the friendlies being against weak line-ups, i need to check, also played first leg against basel away in switzerland got beat 2-0:(

how do u check the line-ups from matches that have already been played? also u may be right about the friendlies being against weak line-ups, i need to check, also played first leg against basel away in switzerland got beat 2-0:(

Go to fixtures, click on the result. That takes you to the match screen. You can then check the line ups.

they all seem to be 18 but still cant find them in any of genoas squads so they may be youth academy.......and to think i thought i did so well to beat them:p

They might be greys. This happened to me playing in N Ireland, when I thrashed my opponents, only to find that the real squad was still on holiday (weird, considering I wasn't), whilst I had been playing greys who had 50% fitness. I suppose this makes a change from the super fit greys in the previous versions.

Archived