Not Happy at all!!!!

hey people..

I'm getting really annoyed at the fact i paid £30 for the new fm and that i cant get it to work!

I'v done everything that the sticky tells me to and it still wont work!

SI really need to get there fingers out and stop making the game so complicated!

The funny thing is tho.. they dont really care! Aslong as we buy the game they couldnt care less what happens after that! Its absolutly shocking... and i suppose if i ever do get it working.. il have to download the patch soo it can fix all the mistakes they couldnt be arsed fixing before they ****ing released it!!

Very disapointing SI!

there shouldnt be any problems at all!!! they shouldnt of had to release a patch because the game was just coming out!

You are kidding me right, have you never played a pc game before, the amount of games that come out, that you have to wait months for a fix to happen that's if they even bother, yet SI get on the ball right away not just with patches but data updates after jan, come off it.

You're acting like you've asked SI for help and they refused. You haven't even posted in the technical issues forum, which is what you should be doing. Post your problems in the technical issues forum and you may get more help than just a moaning thread.

Archived