Media Handling?

Ive seen a lot of threads saying what they would like to be added to the new handheld game and not one that ive seen has said anything about adding the media that you get in fm 2005 and 2006 trying to get friends or try and get an edge over your next and last opponents

Ive seen a lot of threads saying what they would like to be added to the new handheld game and not one that ive seen has said anything about adding the media that you get in fm 2005 and 2006 trying to get friends or try and get an edge over your next and last opponents

Nobody's probably mentioned it because it's such a poor feature. Picking from three or four stock media comments or replies to other managers and thus making what appears to be quite a big difference to performances/results just doesn't feel right.

Having said that, I'm sure Marc has said in more than one thread that media will be bolstered in FMH2007.

• SI Staff

We've given out barely any info about FMH2007 yet so expect more features to be revealed in due course (and I'll start rabbiting away about the game as soon as the PR bods take the shackles off me icon_wink.gif ).

Archived