Ridiculously annoying MLS bug...

im currently playing in the MLS with San Jose Earthquakes

being a new MLS player im stil reasonably unfamiliar with the MLS transfer system...its quite confusing

however...im CERTAIN...that clubs dont just release players for no reason...6 times in the past 2 months in game have frist team starting players been randomly released by my club...i didnt do it...why would i?

but for some reason it happens time and time again...if anyone could tell me what the fudge is going on id b most grateful

• SI Staff
im currently playing in the MLS with San Jose Earthquakes

being a new MLS player im stil reasonably unfamiliar with the MLS transfer system...its quite confusing

however...im CERTAIN...that clubs dont just release players for no reason...6 times in the past 2 months in game have frist team starting players been randomly released by my club...i didnt do it...why would i?

but for some reason it happens time and time again...if anyone could tell me what the fudge is going on id b most grateful

Are teams signing replacements for these players first or just waivering the players? Teams should only waiver players if they don't fit inside the squad limits

Don't understand why the CPU is releasing guys on the team you are controlling, they aren't doing that in my league.

However, in American sports, it's not uncommon for "first team" guys to be waived/released if they are not fitting into the teams plans, or the team is rebuilding and is trying to dump salary.

Archived