I activated a week ago so why is it asking me again?

I brought the game on release day, activated the same evening after 3 hours of trying. I have played the game every day since so why when I run it today does it say my trial period has expired and I have to activate it again? I enter my key and it say the key already exists. Even though I am allowed to activate it five times with that key no? Anyway.... I am trying to go through the fix at the top of the forum and the Run.exe just sits there and doesn't respond on Step 3. This is getting so tiresome now. I payed £30 for this game and don't expect this sort of rubbish.

Piracy happens deal with it. Don't make us legitamite users suffer because a few people download it illegally.

Also when I actually click the game I have to wait like 3-5 minutes for it to start. It sits in my Task Manager for ages until it actually kicks in and starts.

Also when I actually click the game I have to wait like 3-5 minutes for it to start. It sits in my Task Manager for ages until it actually kicks in and starts.

I have the same problem after i applied the patch. i can't help you wiht the other problem though. :(

Archived