MLS trade question

OK, In the MLS you are limited to 18 Senior players on your squad, I have 18, and I am trying to trade one senior player for another senior player. The trade is being accepted but I keep getting a message that "The trade is falling through because you already have the limit of Senior players on your squad"

Does the game not process outgoing players at the same time? Does it add the player to my roster before it removes the one I am trying to trade? I would think it would be a one for one swap.

It doesn't make any sense...I've tried trading three senior players for one guy, and the trade is approved by the other team, but denied by the MLS rules.

In the MLS, instead of transferring a player for money, as is common in the rest of the world, MLS teams often trade one player for another, or for draft picks (another thing uncommon to the rest of the world) The MLS may not make sense around the world, but it is structured very closely to how the rest of the major sports in America works so I understand it a lot easier. lol :)

Archived