player pictures and club badges

just a quick question to see if anyone has purchased any of the add on dvd's from ebay with the pictures of premiership players, club badges, stadiums etc. they look real good but i wonder whether there are any legal ramifications (why si couldn't put them in originally), whether they slow down the running of the game and if they are as good as they claim to be

thanks in advance

SI couldn't put all of them in originally since they don't hold the licenses for them, this is why you get Championship graphics but not Premier League graphics. They shouldn't slow the game down at all and they do look pretty good.

Obviously, since SI do not hold the licenses for certain graphics, you won't find any information about them on these forums, threads requesting them just get closed.

why wud we buy them wen we can download them for free??

What he said. Anyone charging money for them is ripping people off - the people who (like I used to) make things like this for the good of the community. Aaaaanyway, we can't discuss this here unfortunately.

just a quick question to see if anyone has purchased any of the add on dvd's from ebay with the pictures of premiership players, club badges, stadiums etc. they look real good but i wonder whether there are any legal ramifications (why si couldn't put them in originally), whether they slow down the running of the game and if they are as good as they claim to be

thanks in advance

Try Fmgraphics.com in a few weeks and just keep scouring these pages for new add ons!

Archived