Team Selection screen - Player sorting problem.

Okay, I did do a search on this one to see if it had been brought up but it's such an odd one to me that I may not have done the most comprehensive search ever.

So... The Team Selection screen just before a match. Typically my players are sorted by position, then when I select them in the starting lineup they zip to the top of the list and are sorted by 'Pkd', then Position. It appears that this has just all of a sudden stopped happening. Meaning that when sorted by Position they'll stay exactly where they are when I select them in the starting lineup. I can now only sort by 'Pkd' OR 'Position'. Not by one THEN the other.

It's not a major problem but before it happened it was much easier to view and read the squad list in their positional order, and it's just a bit strange how it seems to have just stopped doing this all of a sudden. And it still works fine in the Tactics screen under the Squad page it just appears to affect the Team Selection screen.

Sorry if none of this makes sense I've tried to explain as best I can. I am just wondering if there's anything I'm doing (or not doing) that's caused this and if there's any way of 'switching it back on' so it will sort by their selection in the matchday squad and then also by player position.

Archived