Worldwide Soccer Manager 2009 in Canada

I have tried searching but probably missed it. Where can a person buy Worldwide Soccer Manager 2009 in Canada? I have looked everywhere!

I noticed it is on Amazon.com but they will not ship to Canada.

Any ideas? I prefer to avoid Ebay if I can help it!

thanks.

I think you'll have to either get the Steam version (which I did, no real issues activating it on multiple computers (2 desktops and a laptop) and have been playing it bypassing steam as well).

If you want a physical copy, you might have to order the actual FM from gogamer or something like that since most don't seem to want to ship to us.

oops, forgot to mention I have a mac and cannot use Steam. So I guess Ebay is my only option. Hard to believe that there is not retailer in Canada we can get this from!

I suppose after all the work I put into getting this game I will enjoy the experience that much more :)

So I am on a mac and in Canada - does that mean that as there is no digital download, my only option at present is having it shipped from the UK? That's crazy...

I have been searching for options as well, being a Mac user in Canada. I have used HMV in the past without any problems. I'm going to order once the Mac patch is out. I agree that it's crazy. You would think that SI would have picked a distributer who can provide digital content from Macs as opposed to just PC's.

I've received this reply from Amazon.ca:

Thank you for writing to us at Amazon.ca.

I checked our web site and found that 'Worldwide Soccer 2009' is currently not available through Amazon.ca. I do apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

At this time, we don't know when or if we will have copies of this item available for purchase. If we learn that the item is available again, we will update its page on our web site.

However, I'll be sure to pass your message to our inventory department so that they can take the appropriate actions to make sure that this item is made available on our web site in the near future.

Since we are always updating our inventory, you may want to check back from time to time to see if we have added this item to our web site.

Our international web sites operate independently of each other. The items offered on each site are obtained from different suppliers, publishers, and distributors, relative to the country from which the item originates. We cannot transfer inventory from one fulfillment centre to another.

Therefore, if you would like to order from Amazon.com or you have any quires about ordering from Amazon.com, you will need to contact our partner site, Amazon.com.

No digital download for Mac users this year? I thought one was supposed to be coming eventually.

Seems a strange decision not to offer it.

I'm in the US and am having the same problem regarding retailers not holding a copy.

I'm on a Mac and was waiting for the digital version but apparently it is not happening although SI have not said anything. Looks like this will be the first CM/FM I don't buy since '93!!

Archived