Couple of ideas for next year. One major, one minor

Ok just a couple of ideas I pondered.

Firstly the minor idea. When creating a profile, perhaps SI could implement a random profile generator. You choose your club and the game generates a name, age, fav club, nationality and experience level. Pointless? Somewhat, yes but could add a bit of Role play for people who like to do FM stories and such. Could work well in conjunction of the Manager 'PPM' idea is ever implemented.

Secondly, a tactical change, slightly more major. I like the new tactic system. It's hard, and frustrating but things seem to work when you make changes, albeit for about 5 matches.

Anyway I have been having trouble creating chances so I like to play attacking and wide and use skillful, quick wingers to find tall heading striker. Only my Defence gets sliced apart by deep throughballs cause they are too wide. What I propose is bring back the 'with/without ball' options to allow the user to instruct teams to attack wide, and defend narrow and have better control over where players are when they have the ball and when they dont. Obviously it would need elaborating on from the CM3 days, but it would be a welcome return so long as it wasnt over complicated

Archived