long shots & injuries are ruining this game!

Not to mention your striker inability to score, the low ratings for strikers or the inability to score for direct free kicks.

And players with long shots<13 scoring 35 yarders like ther's no tomorrow.

The match engine should be seriously tweaked on the next patch. And I don't think only one patch will be enough.

Those long shots you're talking about are completely ****ed. In every single match, my players are shooting from long distance...Waaaay outside and they keep this going and going. Talking about the injuries, OMG, so stupid. I get a player injured after every match, or training for instance. My physios tell me they are going to be out for 1-4 months, but the most important is that those players are the key players. w/e others are talking about, those two problems are the most destroying ones and all I want to be fixed in next patch.

Boy, I'm glad I'm not experiencing these issues :D

Currently my first team is injury free (and has been for 3 weeks), although I seem to slighly injure several opponents in every game :p

I've only had 2 long shots scored against me in 9 games (and that includes games against CSKA Moscow and other good teams in the Russian league), but my players are scoring a lot of them.

I love this game :thup:

Archived