Sorry, has the demo been patched?

Guest TomasAlex

Guest TomasAlex

I don't mean to add to the deluge of people who ask questions without having a quick look around first, but I've read a few threads, done a search, and I'm still none the wiser. I'm wondering how I can update the demo to 9.1.0 through Steam. It says in the main thread 'with STEAM installed you will get automatic updates' but it's not automatically updating and I can't seem to manually update either - the demo version is still 9.0.

Can anyone help?

I don't mean to add to the deluge of people who ask questions without having a quick look around first, but I've read a few threads, done a search, and I'm still none the wiser. I'm wondering how I can update the demo to 9.1.0 through Steam. It says in the main thread 'with STEAM installed you will get automatic updates' but it's not automatically updating and I can't seem to manually update either - the demo version is still 9.0.

Can anyone help?

Yes mate go here half way down the page. :thup:

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=60961

Guest TomasAlex

Hm.

Ok, so I've updated the demo, started a new game, it says version '9.1.0', but nothing has changed since the 9.0 version. I thought before it was just stats which hadn't been altered, but it's everything, I am playing the old version again. Have I done something wrong or is this a bug with the patch?

Guest TomasAlex

I'm not going to buy the game based on the original demo. I've still not managed to play more than a month or two in game because of the injury bug. I want to know if this has been fully corrected before I spend any money.

Guest TomasAlex

Hm.

I can only notice one obvious change which is that I can't ask my keepers to 'rifle in freekicks' but aside from that everything seems the same, including factual data issues which I know were scheduled to be changed (from the data issues forum, Fabregas and his appearances last season, etc). The injury bug also doesn't seem to have been fixed, or at least one of my players has been injured for a month in training after only nine days - hopefully this is a coincidence.

I don't mean to go on for so long, but I'm still quite confused as to what changes have been made to the demo, if there have been any at all.

Archived