VERY QUICK and EASY Question/Answer please!

Hi all, On monday im moving down to my grandparents house down south for a week, Ive been really hooked on my FM since I got it and therefore might aswell activate it on their computer while im there (i can always uninstall after right?) Im just wondering how?

They have got steam but I dont see anywhere to 'activate' instead of just buying it? Thanks! :thup: Probably a really simple response is it?? :D

I don't know enough about Steam to answer this with any degree of confidence but I'd guess that you would need it on disc to install on their computer. Unless it's possible to log in to your Steam account on your grandparents comp and re-download?

Well I will give it a try when I get there, but would rather know before I went!

Im not technical enough to know how on earth to do that (getting the setup onto a CD that is) and surely it should be simpler?

Anybody from SI? The logging on steam at that computer isnt a bad suggestion is that right?

Cheers mate

Sorry for double post, just another quick question, is it possible after getting it through steam that you can play it without having Steam running? Just my grandparents' computer is slow (ish) and having Steam running at all times surely wouldent be beneficial.

Steam won't slow down the PC. If it does, then FM09 probably won't run on it anyway ;)

:D Probably a good point, but having had Steam since it came out on this computer I have had some small annoying issues with it, so is there no way? Dosent really matter if there isnt though, would just be more handy. :thup:

Archived