injury lengths

hi

i just looked at a player of mine who has been injured for 3 months , and it stated that he would be out for a further 4 weeks and his injury icon was orange .

a couple of days latter it said he has returned to full training , so ive got him back in the squad. are these injury times estimates or what?

normally with 4 weeks left of injury the icon would be red yet his was orange .

cheers

i checked his injury history and it stated that he has been injured for 1 month yet when he got the injury it said he would be out for 3 months.

im arsenal by the way

Best is to check his fitness levels

When he reaches your desired fitness level,play him

what i meant is if a player has very good fitness stats , this might be the reason he has a speedy recovery and someone who has bad fitness stats takes longer ?

but it still does'nt explain why the physio's get the injury lengths so wrong

what i meant is if a player has very good fitness stats , this might be the reason he has a speedy recovery and someone who has bad fitness stats takes longer ?

but it still does'nt explain why the physio's get the injury lengths so wrong

Maybe that depends on the CA/PA or stats/attributes of the physio?

When the physios get the injury lengths wrong is due to attributes. Not all got 20 in physiology . Also high determination and natural fitness will make a player come back faster from an injuy.

im arsenal though and i think i have a few physio's on 20 for physiopherapy so it does'nt explain the 3 months out injured when the player comes back after 1 month

the player in question was naldo who i got from werder breman and i think he has good stats in fitness

Injury lengths in general are a joke. A few times I've had a couple of players out for 2 months with a sprained ankle!

I mean WTF... I can recover from a sprained ankle within 3 days and that's without any treatment. :rolleyes:

im arsenal though and i think i have a few physio's on 20 for physiopherapy so it does'nt explain the 3 months out injured when the player comes back after 1 month

the player in question was naldo who i got from werder breman and i think he has good stats in fitness

All got 20 in physiopherapy ? im not sure but isnt random which physio make the injury report ?

All got 20 in physiopherapy ? im not sure but isnt random which physio make the injury report ?

Not in my games, there's always a "head" physio, so to speak. The same one tells me about all injuries.

hum i will check to see which one reports the injurys as i think 3 of my physio's have 17-18 in physiopherapy but one has 20, i will check this out , i wonder if you can change which one reports the injurys?

Injury lengths in general are a joke. A few times I've had a couple of players out for 2 months with a sprained ankle!

I mean WTF... I can recover from a sprained ankle within 3 days and that's without any treatment. :rolleyes:

I know what you mean... near enough every time one of my players gets injured he's out for 2 months, no matter what the injury is, it's proper annoying! :(

Darren

ok ive just looked to see who reports my injurys and its jon cooke who has a physiopherapy rating of 20 , so i really dont understand how he can say a player is out for 3 months and he ends up returning after 1 month????

i think its down to the players natural fitness rating ?

naldo who got injured has a natural fitness rating of 19 so perhaps this is the cause for a speedy recovery?

perhaps the physio's just give a time frame based on players with a normal fitness level.

I sprained my ankle and couldn't walk for three months :)

Not sure about the length of injury changing but as for being orange for 4 weeks, this is because of long term injury.

Like Eduardo at Arsenal has resumed some training but will still be out for some time. After and injury like that you do a small bit of exercise etc and very light training and build up slowly to full training.

If its just a slight knock then the icon will be orange for just a matter of days.

Its not because of determination or natural fitness, almost all my players are crappy in natural fitness and they seem to recover a lot faster that what it was anticipated by the physio.

If i had to guess i would say that this problem is related to the one all of us are complaining about the length of the injuries. I think that the report is just showing the wrong amount of time, like giving them a couple more weeks or days to each of them. This makes us think that we are getting a lot of lengthy injuries, when actually the length of them is right, but its not being show accordingly in the reports.

Archived