The FMH Records thread.

If Fm can have a records thread, then so can we.

The Rules

Any member of the SI forums may submit a record.

Records must be set from competitive matches, no friendlies. International friendlies may count for records involving sequences of matches, but not for individual matches.

All records must be set from matches/players/seasons involving human managers, i.e. no AI records.

New titles for records can be created at any time, provided proof can be shown.

Records must either be set or broken, equalling records do not count.

Any record submitted must be accompanied with a savegame at the bottom of the post.

All records must be set using an unedited database, or crickies transfer updates. All records must be set using the retail version of the game, ie. none from pirated copies.

No cheating. (I know there is no way of checking but it seemed to go pretty well last time, so hopefully people can be trustworthy.)

Try to keep any player tipping or tactical advice to the relevant forums. (Obviously there will be a certain extent of player naming with the records.)

Submitting a Record

Copy and paste the existing list and add your record to the relevant section. If you make any mistakes or if two people post at the same time, can someone make sure the correct list is posted.

Records must be posted in this format:

Name of record - username - team/player - record - Proof (where the word proof is the link to the screenshot)

-------------------

Match Records

-------------------

----------------------------

Player Match Records

-----------------------------

Player Season Records

Player Career Records

---------------------------

Other Player Records

---------------------------

-----------------------

Seasonal Records

-----------------------

--------------------------------

Manager Career Records

--------------------------------

International Records

-----------------------

The Hall of Shame

-----------------------

Miscellaneous Records

Oh rats I had a 14 game streak without conceding last season with Man Utd but I've just started a new season so now I can't prove it :( for the record it was broken by Plymouth in the league cup with a full strength side for us lol

If Fm can have a records thread, then so can we.

The Rules

To make it clear now, the Club World Championship is considered a competitive competition.

Any record submitted must be accompanied with a screenshot at the bottom of the post.

All records must be set using an unedited database, the only updates allowed are the official data updates from SI.

All records must be set using the retail version of the game, ie. none from the demo or test builds. where the word proof is the link to the screenshot

All them bits of bold are taken off the PC forum me thinks. They wouldn't work for PSP but you could say as proof possibly uploading save game?

And can crickies updates be used?

All them bits of bold are taken off the PC forum me thinks. They wouldn't work for PSP but you could say as proof possibly uploading save game?

And can crickies updates be used?

Uploading save game will be the chosen method of proof, as it is easier than screenshots. And crickies update can be used, but no challenges can be used to set records.

Highest Scoring Match - WBA4LIFE - West Brom - 9 Goals - http://img81.imageshack.us/my.php?image=snap029hp4.png

Most Away Goals - WBA4LIFE - West Brom - 8 Goals - http://img81.imageshack.us/my.php?image=snap029hp4.png

Most Goals in a match from one player - WBA4LIFE - Luciano Moretti - 3 Goals - http://img81.imageshack.us/my.php?image=snap029hp4.png

I'm sure some of these have already been beaten but i might as well put up a few.

Hope i've uploaded the image right never used it on here before ;)

Thanks!

Yeah i guess I could have just had the links once but.. oh well :p

Currently on 40 unbeaten streak, how would I prove this? wait until I lose and screenshot the message?

Also do streaks follow into the next season?

Do an ipload of your save, and then use that as proof.

Archived