I signed Kevin Keegan!!??? (Bug?)

Hey guys,

I started a new game with Australia as Main league and France, England & Belgium as secondary leagues. I signed quite a few players and I just got a news item saying 'Liverpool's supporters are expecting immediate success after Manager Luka Boi spent £25,500,000 in the close season bringing players such as Kevin Keegan to the club.'

Well I was shocked to say the least but either way, I checked just in case :D As I suspected, I hadn't signed a player called Kevin Keegan so why did this come up???

That is really wierd, maybe it is something that they put in the game as a joke and forgot to take out.

As i remember in FM08 they stated that a player "Believes that a coach has eaten his wife and now looks like a rotund TV presenter from Bolton" Maybe an easter egg has been found.

Yeah probably, I remember whenever you got to April Fools day on FM08 you would get a message saying do you want all this money or something then when you accept it, it says 'April Fools' :D Weird I found it though, possibly one of them things Marc put in just like the 'Tea lady'

Archived