Season Ticket Sales

I've started a few games now and found that actual attendance is regularly lower than the number of season tickets sold? For example, I started a game with Colchester and sold 6000 season tickets, but my average attendance is 5468, I'm 8 games in and doing faily well?

I also started a game with Huddersfield and sold 16000 season tickets, but the attendance in the first 3 home games ranged from 12-14k?

Normally I would expect most season ticket holders to attend and then other tickets to be sold, especially for away fans? it just seems strange that the attendance is lower than the season ticket sales?

Has anyone else noticed this?

I haven't noticed it, for me I'm always getting more than the season tickets sold but thats maybe because I only manage to sell 300-400. You should raise this in the bugs forum, especially if other people are having the same problem.

Just checked out Colchester in my save & they have the same issue, 6345 season tickects sold (2nd season) yet average gates stand at 5440, even taking cup games into account there is obviously an issue as some league games have seen less than 5000 people turn up.

I have a feeling the 6000 figure that is listed for the first seaosn is hard coded based on the maximum number of season tickets made available by the club when they went on offer last season while we were in the Championship. I guess this needs to be raised in the Data & Bugs forum.

Do you mean your league average attendance or total average for all competitions? I'm assuming that being lower league you've had a few cup games already, could this have lowered your average?

Edit - Sorry just read that Barside has already taken cups into consideration

Archived