4-4-2?

Has anyone got a 4-4-2 tactic that works well. Currently my strikers are struggling to score and ive tried different tactics. I would prefer to keep it 4-4-2 as i have the players for this formation.

I spent 6 hours of my life trying to fiqure a 4-4-2 tactic that works as i like playing full backs and wingers. Only formations that seem to work with wingrs are 3-5-2 and 4-5-1's.

Try the bugel433, between all three strikers, they will score 60 goals+ per season. Im wanting people to test it because i feel its better than last years "thebugel home" 442 tactic.

Alternativley, St dazzels 451's prob the best tactic that involves wingers.

I use a flat 442 with Arsenal and have won the Prem both season, Euro Cup in the first season and Champs League and FA Cup in the second. Attacking, short passing and pressing.

I don't score heaps of goals (64 from 38 in the prem each season), but don't concede many, 24 in first season and 18 in the second.

My only real modification is the wingers both have runs into the box, as all the players I have who can play there are run with the ball at their feet types. Otherwise I tinker with the individual players instructions based on who if playing there. If I need a goal I change passing to direct for short bursts, which is usually effective in games where I am dominating possession without many shots.

Archived