How does the transfer system in FMH2007 work?

I just bought the game a couple of days ago. I must admit that I was a bit dissapointed with the small player database but okay i reckon there must be some memory limits for the FM-team when they created the FMH!

But as a true FM gamer I'm now pretty much addicted to the game icon_biggrin.gif he he...

But I must admit I don't understand the transer system yet icon_confused.gif. I live in France and bought the game here but I don't understand French so I can't read the manual - clever icon_cool.gif

So I would be gratefull if anybody could explain in more detail me how the transfer system works.

<LI> How can I offer a player to other clubs? I can only do it with some players! E.g. I can't do it with my B-team players. Is there a special system?

<LI> How come can't I confirm that I really want the player after I offered him a contract under the Bosmann rule? You should be able to confirm that you really want him after he accept your contract BUT I can't!

<LI> Is there other tips I should know about when selling og buying players?

I wish all of you in this forum a merry Christmas and a happy New Year.

Cheers.

I just bought the game a couple of days ago. I must admit that I was a bit dissapointed with the small player database but okay i reckon there must be some memory limits for the FM-team when they created the FMH!

But as a true FM gamer I'm now pretty much addicted to the game icon_biggrin.gif he he...

But I must admit I don't understand the transer system yet icon_confused.gif. I live in France and bought the game here but I don't understand French so I can't read the manual - clever icon_cool.gif

So I would be gratefull if anybody could explain in more detail me how the transfer system works.

<LI> How can I offer a player to other clubs? I can only do it with some players! E.g. I can't do it with my B-team players. Is there a special system?

<LI> How come can't I confirm that I really want the player after I offered him a contract under the Bosmann rule? You should be able to confirm that you really want him after he accept your contract BUT I can't!

<LI> Is there other tips I should know about when selling og buying players?

I wish all of you in this forum a merry Christmas and a happy New Year.

Cheers.

Archived