Game crashes after I click to continue to match

Hi Guys / Technical Support

I've had the game since last week when it came out and was so frustrated trying to get it to work I gave up. I've now got a free weekend and really want to play this game.

The problem i'm having is that when I submit a team for matchday and click to continue to go into the match the game crashes. I've read up a few threads and took off threading and match day experience in preferences but still have the same problem. I dont know how but out of the 10-20 times i've tried it worked twice and I was able to view the game or play it in commentary mode. That was 2 times out of 20 attempts

I dont think its a question of the spec of my laptop because its quite powerful.

The spec is:

Dell Vostro 1700

Inter® Core 2 Duo CPU T7100 @ 1.80 GHz 1.80 GHz

Memory(Ram): 2.00GB

System Type: 32-bit Operating System

Display: NVidia GeForce 8600M GT

Disk Space: 82GB Free

Can somebody please offer some advice?

All responses will be much appreciated

Thanks

Game is not faulty, game is perfect for me, not had a crash yet.

Same here, not one crash.

I wonder if it's a hardware compatibility issue, surely it can't be just random. I bet there's a lot more people out there who hasn't had a crash.

I have the same problem with my game too. Game will crash after I submit team and waiting for the match to start. So are we going to get this fixed or not? I've tried all sorts of things to try and counter this. Turn off threading, turn off match experience, turn off sound.. heck I even restarted a new game.. still it happens. This is frustrating.. What's more frustrating is we're not getting any official word from SI

i have the same problem. i bought the game last friday morning and have still not been able to play a match. im getting really fed up now as i have spent hours and hours looking through the forums and nothing is able to help. could someone at si please help us out here its such a pain buying a game and have to wait till someone creates a patch

same here...im using a really good gaming laptop and i encountered the same problem...its kinda annoying to have the game crashed before a match....i play World of Warcraft on my laptop and it works smoothly and im not sure why a game like FM with low 3d graphic actually makes my laptop slow down so much ....so plz work out something in the new patch ASAP and do more testing plz .....i have been playing FM for almost 7 years now and i have never feel as frustrated as now and i can say this the worst FM i have played with too many bugs to begin with

Archived