• 2 weeks later...

I've given this tactic a five game trial and I have to say I'm not particularly impressed with this it.

Results with this tactic:

Rangers 1 Kilmarnock 1

FC Bayern 0 Rangers 0

Celtic 2 Rangers 1

Rangers 3 Dundee Utd 1

Rangers 0 Manchester Utd 0

i used this tactic with valencia and won the euro cup! had the game since xmas and thts my first trophy, obviously quite impressed but y does it take a specific tactic, specific instructions and playing players out of position to fit the tactic for me to win a trophy on this game?!

fantastic tactic, using it as southampton,

1st season - didnt use the tactic - finished 6th, lost in playoff final

2nd season - used tactic - won championship and league cup

3rd season - 9th in EPL - won FA cup

4th season - out of FA and league cups in 3rd round, 3rd round in uefa cup, 5th in the league

5th season - slow start keep dropping points i should be taking, mid-table after about 5 games

----

does anyone have any suggestions to make the tactic even better than it already is?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mOuse mCsmEe:

fantastic tactic, using it as southampton,

1st season - didnt use the tactic - finished 6th, lost in playoff final

2nd season - used tactic - won championship and league cup

3rd season - 9th in EPL - won FA cup

4th season - out of FA and league cups in 3rd round, 3rd round in uefa cup, 5th in the league

5th season - slow start keep dropping points i should be taking, mid-table after about 5 games

----

does anyone have any suggestions to make the tactic even better than it already is? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

when i used this tactic with celtic i lost a few games in a row so i changed to defensive for tougher games and normal for averge games and im doing better than attacking.

the tactic does work a charm, the better the players the better the results. Stick with it, the first few games you play with it won't be instant success you'll have to give it a while. I moved on my game from southampton after

1st in championship + league cup

9th in prem + fa cup

5th in prem

4th in prem

7th in prem + cl campaign (out in group)

moved to cambridge united 20th in league 2,

stayed up first season, now top of the league 10 wins from 14 games

• 2 weeks later...

I've decided to give this tactic a go with my Mansfield Town side. I'm in the Championship after two successive promotions- i'll let you know how I get on

I just rtied this tactic for a season with Villa. I came 3rd behind Chelsea and Man U and the chairman was baying for blood for this "mediocre" finishing position!!

Think I'll try it again only with short passing. Played my final game of the season that way and beat Blackburn 4-0.

Keeping on from my game, im in about 2018, now as bournemouth

1st season won league 1

2nd season 2nd in championship (went to last day of the season to decide title)

3rd season premiership - 11th

4th season premiership - 8th won fa cup

5th season premiership - 6th won uefa cup + community shield (WOOOO!!)

the tactic was doing me really good around 3rd season, (1st in prem) but i couldnt afford to improve the playing staff to improve things to a massive degree as i'd wished. I changed some of the player instructions,

the DMC no longer has long shots,

the 2 MC and AMC have long shots on,

the DMC no longer has forward runs

the 2 MC and AMC have forward runs on

and results in prem improved massively, current season i've lost 1 in 11 and im winning games from going 1 behind and games i should really lose. try these changes see how they go

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by And Alonso follows it innnnnnnnn:

Att

Long

Hard

Y

Y

N

N

and thats it. Enjoy </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Change this to short passing. You won't regret it!

Archived