Hey foks,

i have a question, i have a new pc but i finding FM09 very very slow

this is my pc specs :

Q6600 2.4 Mhz

Asus P5K

3 GB 800Mhz Memory

500 GB HD

Nvidia 9600GT

Why is FM09 so slow ? not on day to day but Gaming processing is very very slow some times you see

Arsenal - Psv 3-1 and then 30 sec later its stil in process and you see Ajax - Volendam 4-0 its just so

slow!!!

I just can't belief its my pc ?

I have Selected :

England only First Division with chelsea and arsenal etc etc

Germany only Bundesliga

Dutch Ere & First Division

Spain only Premier League

Italy only serie A

Its now 2011, its getting slower with a year.

Is there a way to delete history files ?

Yes, sigames every year its the same problems.

when you wil just create a option in the game for fast gameplay.

i create every year a fast patch for the commentary section and many many people likes it.

i am 27 years old and started with CM2 great game, i have the complete collection from CM2 to FM2009

buy all of them favo is CM01/02 dont no why but i play it some days ago and still do.

There is just 1 simpel solution for more marketing.... SPEED UP!!!!!!!!!!!!

look at me, fast pc and only selected 5 country's with 6 Divisions WITH Small Database!!!!

And after 1 season the slowdowns coming!!

well i realy think this is my last FM09 version its the same old song every year

slow slow slow!

think I'm in the same boat as you Ronkeuren, the game is very very slow. Particularly the international fortnights, to get from one match to another just using continue takes at least 15-20 minutes.

Its very frustrating to say the least, but at least we are getting to play the game unlike some of the unfortunates that are still having problems:)

This years FM is very slow on a fast PC, it is obviously very poorly coded and needs to be optimised.

Funnily enough, that was the same as FM07 and FM08 and they released the first patch for them which optimised the code.

2D is shocking on my system but 3D works a treat....go figure!

This years FM is very slow on a fast PC, it is obviously very poorly coded and needs to be optimised.

Funnily enough, that was the same as FM07 and FM08 and they released the first patch for them which optimised the code.

2D is shocking on my system but 3D works a treat....go figure!

Yeah 3D runs smooth and fast ;)

Olso what a notice is when i create a tactic just before a match selection is very very very slow

and i must wait 5 a 10 sec before i can put a new man on the field.

BUT! :D i like this game i think its far the best verion of the FM series not CM01/02 :p

so i hope Sigames is fixing this.

PS : Where can i delete the history files again i dont know it anymore.

You could always download CCleaner and defragment your hard drive. You can delete your internet browsing history, by going to firefox/Internet Explorer, then goping to tools, options and then you can delete them there. Alternatively, you can delete them through CCleaner, which can also clean your registry. Plus, it's free! :D

You could always download CCleaner and defragment your hard drive. You can delete your internet browsing history, by going to firefox/Internet Explorer, then goping to tools, options and then you can delete them there. Alternatively, you can delete them through CCleaner, which can also clean your registry. Plus, it's free! :D

Done that, but i know its not that installed clean vista yesterday same probs ;)

Might be worth going into your bios and hacking a check around, I’m going to guess you built the pc rather then bought as is, are all the memory clock speeds running correctly and are you using vista/xp, do you have the latest bios for your motherboard etc etc, personally if you've bought a Q6600 I would have at least clocked it to 3ghz

It's strange how people with really powerful computers suffer from poor performance and people with relatively average computers say how it's faster than FM08. Mine is much slower than FM08.

Archived