Praise and question

I really like this game and i am pleased to see brazilian clubs so real and detailed, but that not means things could not be improved. There are 2 things that in my opinion should be taken in consideration, and if it´s the case quickly solved , if not for a patch, that can take a while to be released, perhaps the solution will by a quick fix release:

1- Injuries: The forum has been somewhat split in half to this issue, some complains about number, some complain about length... all that i can say is that my team has a lot of injuries and most for really long time, and twinking the training has shown little to no effect. Perhaps developers could take another look here, because most times this just take the fun out of it.

2-Serie C cup bug, when the game crashs around the middle of 09. This need to be solved, so playing with this teams can be viable again.

So guys, i am not flaming, bad mouthing or anything like that, i am just saying that this 2 "issues" in my opinion are really getting in the way of the fun of the game.

What do u think?

Archived