Windowed Mode?

Try this:

1. Right click on the FM09 icon on your desktop & click properties.

2. In the target field, add "-windowed -small_screen" at the end of the target, with a space between the target & "-windowed -small_screen" & obviously no quotation marks.

3. Click ok & you should be able to play in windowed mode next time you run FM09

I have a windowed mode question as well if the OP doesn't mind me using this thread. Is there a way to get the game to launch in a maximized window? It worked fine in 08 and 07 but 09 insists on starting in a 'movable' window. A little niggle but annoys me a bit as I have to maximize it every time I launch the game.

I have a windowed mode question as well if the OP doesn't mind me using this thread. Is there a way to get the game to launch in a maximized window? It worked fine in 08 and 07 but 09 insists on starting in a 'movable' window. A little niggle but annoys me a bit as I have to maximize it every time I launch the game.

I also have this problem, it doesn't bother me too much as I have got into the habit of clicking it immediately anyway :p

I find that i close my laptop lid while FM app is open when im finishe the when i come back to play i always have to go to preferences and change it from windowed mode to default EVERY time!! not a major issue but i dont like windowed mode. is there a way to change this permanantly? opologies to the OP for "hijacking" the thread

Archived