My Sunderland Seasons

Season 1 4th Bottom

Season 2 4th Bottom

Season 3 3rd Bottom

I dunno what the **** is going on my team should be mid table at least i had about 28m to spend in season 3 after selling a few players for about 18m

So i bought a few new players in who should score me goals well Cisse scored 18 for me

I have never been relegated with Sunderland on any Football Manager WTF!!!!!

anyone had this problem with Sunderland or is it just me. Altho i did beat Liverpool they always struggled against me.

Now im relegated 7 of my players want to leave :mad: so now im gona have to **** about and see if i can work wonders with this team it

I'm managing to stay in top half so far in first season with toon

The squad is so thin to start with, though. And you get no money to spend. I've managed to bring in Stephen Hunt and I've sign Darron Gibson and Paulo Ferreira on loan. I'm worried, though.

The squad is so thin to start with, though. And you get no money to spend. I've managed to bring in Stephen Hunt and I've sign Darron Gibson and Paulo Ferreira on loan. I'm worried, though.

I finsihed 9th in first season all i brought in was Belletti on loan and Jimmy Bullard for £3.5m, didnt sign anyone else. 10th in jan on second season

my tactics were okayy came from 3-0 down to beat Villa beat Newcastle Liverpool but struggled v Stoke Hull

maybe il set a new approach for the championship and lol coming from a Newcastle fan

Sorry to piont ou the obvious, but your tactics clearly aren't ok if you're only managing to finish the season in those spots. I'm mid-way throuhg my first season with Sunderland, am currently 12th. The game's a challenge, but it's supposed to be.

Archived