SI explain this ......

Okay i tried to acitvate by phone hey i thought this is gonna be easy =] then i entered my activation code correctly and i enterd all the 16 digits correctly and the responses and the auth keys and the woman on the phone says your activation is complete . i click next the soft key window closes i click on football manager 2009 and its say Your trial has expierd NOW WTF is this all about i tried it twice :@

This things has caused my trouble than it's worth IMO. It's done nothing to stop the game being cracked. Well done SI. Epic fail.

Show me where a complete version of the game is cracked?? So far the only cracked versions are versions of the demo.

i go to his house before i come home from work but i went home first this time and i tried Fm since i was wanting to play it then SI basicly slapped me and said you can't play **** off =/

Please don't swear. People are trying to help you with your problems, so there's no need to swear (even if it's asterisked out). Ta.

Stop blaming SI, man-up and take responsibility for your own actions and decide how to deal with the problem. Other people are playing the game with no problems so despite a few more hurdles to get over it's still very possible for you to play the game.

Whinging and blaming others won't help you, neither will giving up, so have some patience, percivere, and continue to talk to us (sensibly) on these forums and we'll help get it working for you.

Providing your hardware is up to scratch there is nothing to stop you playing, and this lovely FM community will support you through the rough times :)

lol no reason to try and twist what i ment i was meaning i wonder if this will work - meaning i wonder if this will work when i get home ..... belive me i don't want to be on these forums for a long time i wanna play fm then talk about how good the game is i don't bother with bugs or stuff its just the activating thats annoying me =/

Everything is up to scratch but for me to wait to play a game which clearly has activation issues i think i have every right to complain i'll admit i shouldn't type what i typed but you have to be reasonable and think hey i paid 30 pounds for this game now i should be able to play it on that day not a week later =/

Everything is up to scratch but for me to wait to play a game which clearly has activation issues i think i have every right to complain i'll admit i shouldn't type what i typed but you have to be reasonable and think hey i paid 30 pounds for this game now i should be able to play it on that day not a week later =/

I agree, you have every right to complain as a paying customer, and hopefully we'll resolve these problems you're having and get you up and playing. :thup: Hopefully you appreciate that as a mod I kinda have to ask people not to swear.

Cheers,

GM

Archived