Post your video card that works here

Sorry I couldnt find a thread for this. If there is, then feel free to give me the link.

Seems I need to buy a new video card this weekend. I will probably just grab one off ebay. I don't want to make guesses and find the card I get doesn't work. Can a few of you tell me what cards you are using that DEFINITELY work with the game and I will pick one of those. Thanks a lot.

P.S. I don't what to spend a lot of money on this. This is the only PC game I play. Video is not that important to me.

Mike am I right in saying this is an onboard laptop card? so he is unable to purchase it for his computer?!?! :rolleyes:

Yeah, you're right. I just wanted to mention my graphics card. I've never talked to anyone about him before.

My graphics card is ATi Mobility Radeon HD3470. Plays the game beautifully.
Yeah, you're right. I just wanted to mention my graphics card. I've never talked to anyone about him before.

awww... well, he's a little stormer.... you should be very proud of him and all he's achieved.... :D;)

ATI Mobility Radeon X700 with hacked Catalyst 8.10 drivers (because Toshiba suck and the latest official drivers available are version 6.10 and 3 years old).

The unpatched demo crashed (cold reset necessary) every 20 minutes, but with the demo patch I managed to play yesterday for several hours, so I think SI fixed the problem.

I know the OP is asking in order to buy a new graphics card, but this thread might contain useful info for others who are wondering if their card will work.

NVIDIA GeForce 7900 GTX. Runs fine (it bloody well should :D) but I'm convinced that the video card is not the only factor in stuttering graphics.

When I came home after work today and started up FM, the 3D was horrible. It was jerky, stuttering like mad.

After a reboot it was smooth like a babies behind again. I have no way of knowing what my g/f and daughter have been running today, but whatever it was, they managed to make my video card nervous somehow.

So if someone has trouble with a non-smooth 3D, I'd advise them to take a sharp look at their running processes.

Archived