Great Game

I finally decided to get the game off steam last night and after reading everything on the boards, I was worried it wouldnt work. I was hoping I could order a hard copy, but amazon.com doesn't ship to Canada :-(

So, I sat down, hot cup of oolong tea in hand, loaded up the website, entered in the cc, downloaded the client then started the WWSM download. Was going pretty fast. Decided to pass the time with FIFA 09 on the PS3. About an hour later, the client finished downloading and the moment of truth arrived.

Flashes of all the complaints from the message board ran through my head. "Would it work, would it fail?"

Slowly my computer started to the process the command, struggling to get through like a train running on its last coal. FINALLY, the WWSM screen came up. The familiar "NO TO RACISM" screen flashed by.

IT WORKED!!!

So to end it all off, the game is AMAZING. I sympathize for the people who cant get it working because this game truly is one of the best FM's that have come out recently.

And about the long shots, I've noticed that as well, but its all about tactics. You gotta tweak baby, TWEEEEEEAK! It's not as bad as people are making it out to be. The exaggeration i read on this board is incredible.

BTW, my computer is 4.5 years old with 512mb of ram and it runs fine!

Cheers to you SI!!!!!!!!!!!!

I finally decided to get the game off steam last night and after reading everything on the boards, I was worried it wouldnt work. I was hoping I could order a hard copy, but amazon.com doesn't ship to Canada :-(

So, I sat down, hot cup of oolong tea in hand, loaded up the website, entered in the cc, downloaded the client then started the WWSM download. Was going pretty fast. Decided to pass the time with FIFA 09 on the PS3. About an hour later, the client finished downloading and the moment of truth arrived.

Flashes of all the complaints from the message board ran through my head. "Would it work, would it fail?"

Slowly my computer started to the process the command, struggling to get through like a train running on its last coal. FINALLY, the WWSM screen came up. The familiar "NO TO RACISM" screen flashed by.

IT WORKED!!!

So to end it all off, the game is AMAZING. I sympathize for the people who cant get it working because this game truly is one of the best FM's that have come out recently.

And about the long shots, I've noticed that as well, but its all about tactics. You gotta tweak baby, TWEEEEEEAK! It's not as bad as people are making it out to be. The exaggeration i read on this board is incredible.

BTW, my computer is 4.5 years old with 512mb of ram and it runs fine!

Cheers to you SI!!!!!!!!!!!!

It Runs fine on 512mb of Ram? Oo-er :)

Archived