League Cup and Media Confrence Problem

after just the first round of the league cup and a lucky win i get asked if i can go on to win the compitition after the first round. Has anyone else found this as i dont think this is right to ask this at this stage. Myself i always say no comment cus i dunno what to say here is a screenie of the question :thup:

notsogoodquestionsor5.th.jpgthpix.gif

PS . I noticed the image comes up small just click on it and i will open another window and come up bigger bleedin advertising lol

I don't think it's a problem providing it doesn't happen every year. It's kind of indicative of the media getting carried away, which they do, a lot (bloody media). I can't look at the screen shot but i think if you are a smaller club it would be nice if only the local papers and media teams asked this question, then it can be put down to local pride.

yh u see i am yeovil and beat bristol city in league cup 1st round on sudden death pens, Ok i was predicted to get smashed by alot of goals but to ask if i can win the comp after the first round is stupid and as i am in my 4th season :) everytime i go forward a round it asks the question its like wtf !!!

Also what is refresh media comments in the options tab ?

Archived