FM2008 Forums?

Is there no dedicated forums for 08 anymore or do we just use the General Discussion section? I notice all the threads are now 09 based. I've got 09 but can't stop playing my 08 Roma save so I'm on that still...

Sorry if im being blind??

Do you mean this one?

I do realise that if I have any questions or problems with FM08 then theyve probably already been answered so for that I will use search.

But I was just wondering whether there was a specific forum for people to just chat about 08 in general, funny things, achievements etc etc.

Thanks for the reply :thup:

Do you mean this one?

I do realise that if I have any questions or problems with FM08 then theyve probably already been answered so for that I will use search.

But I was just wondering whether there was a specific forum for people to just chat about 08 in general, funny things, achievements etc etc.

Thanks for the reply :thup:

The aren't purely for FM09. If you want to discuss FM08, feel free. Just make sure you use the appropriate forum i.e. if you want tips on players in 08, use the Good Player and Team Guide.

I don't speak German, but am I right in thinking that was negative? What have you got against Roma?

Ditto, although I'm not a huge fan of Spaghetti myself. Don't even know his record that well, just dont like the way he looks lol

Archived