Zidane

Hi, I don't post much on here, so apologies if this is the wrong area, but I'm positive what I'm about to ask should be in here, so here goes.

In a game I was running, I searched Zidane, and there he was, as a youth coach. Now in my new game when I search Zidane, he isn't there, why is this ?

was it just a one-off, or is their a special feature I need to run in order to get all coaches ?

Maybe the database size is different, you are running different leagues, or maybe the game just didn't pull him out of the database when you started this time. Probably using 'large' database would ensure he would be there more often.

I'm using a Large database, but I imagine its just your luck, sometimes he'll be there, sometimes he won't.

no big deal, thanks for the reply.

I'm using a Large database, but I imagine its just your luck, sometimes he'll be there, sometimes he won't.

no big deal, thanks for the reply.

Fraid so, it's the same situation as players with set CA/PA of zero, sometimes they will be amazing and sometimes they will be rubbish, sometimes they won't even be in the game.

even if you set the database to "large", sometimes people will show and and sometimes they won't. also after a year or two they can show up as well. i was searching for kamil zayatte and he was not in the game for the first year, then half way thru my second he showed up. i dont know if that has to do with my scouts and their assignments, but it seems as if players and personnel can show up in the middle of games even if they were not in it to begin with.

Archived