Missing Players we might Look for!!

Hey guys,

Have started playing FM09, and it quite the experience so far. Im using Leeds United, and have so far signed 2 winger in a croatian named Skolnik and Israeli named Eli Zizov.

Ive recently heard Leeds are going to give Malcolm Christie a deal. Thus i searched for him in the game and to my surprise he was nowhere to be found!! Then i tried to see if i could bring Ian Harte back home and i could not find him either!!! Any idea why??

Have you guys also had trouble finding players who somehow seem to be missing from the game? do share..

Couldn't find Jonathan Harkness, (lower league left back) and Graeme Carrick, (lower league and not very good younger brother of Michael).

Harkness is from N.Ireland and I have a feeling that he may have moved home from England so will only be in the game with N.Ireland leagues loaded.

Maybe Carrick is now playing at such a low level as he is not worthy.

Also there was a big Target Man called David (I think that was his forename), Sales that I had in FM07/08 who once won 67(ish) consecutive headers. He was old though and had a history of Cancer so who knows what happened to him.

Also, I remember that some of the guys in the Gundo cgallenge had a bit of a problem finding Patric Burda in the database. You had to have certain leagues loaded on a certain database to get him to appear.

Oh ok. I holidayed for 1 season.

Didn't think the youth coach was the same guy as he was a coach rather than a player, and Carrick must have retired so wasn't in the game anymore and Harkness has always been in the English structure before so was hoping he might still be listed.

Archived