Trouble with the patch for Pc

I am trying to install the patch and having real difficulties but i don't want to use Steam.

when i download it through the normal process it just say's it failed. Yesterday i downloaded it using a torrent and then when I tried to start up my game it wouldn't start and a message popped up saying unable to load graphics (or something like that). is there an easy way to load the patch. I'm not that bothered about patches normally but the injuries are beyond a joke (first game 4 injuries away to Chelsea, not what you need) so i'm hoping the patch will fix it.

Any ideas???

Cheers

Thats what i'm saying though you can't get the file as there is a verification issue.

I have vista and it seems to be very difficult to get the patch and i don't want to use steam.

Any ideas anybody????

Are you saving it to your computer first? or are you just opening it from the website?

edit: sorry just read your post again and you got it through a torrent, vista may be not allowing you to install it if you aint got admin rights on that computer though...

TYry this

1. Download patch and save it, dont select to run it. I recommend you save to desk top so its not lost

2. Close open windows and find patch icon on Desktop

3. Double click patch icon and it should auto install and you will hopefully be ok

:)

Thats what i'm saying though you can't get the file as there is a verification issue.

I have vista and it seems to be very difficult to get the patch and i don't want to use steam.

Any ideas anybody????

When on internet go to tools then internet options then advanced and check box that says allow download even if signature is invalid. I did this on vista and was able to download patch after.

When on internet go to tools then internet options then advanced and check box that says allow download even if signature is invalid. I did this on vista and was able to download patch after.

I think you are selecting run as part of the download process. Follow my instructions above and it should work

Archived