Kinda unreal

You're clearly giving them way, way too much time in those dangerous areas outside the box. I agree there's maybe a few too many long-range goals, but 5 in 2 games suggests something is seriously wrong with your tactics. If you have a read-up of the Tactical Theorems and Framework in the tactics forum it might give you some ideas about how you can leave less of a space in front of your defence.

Sounds like you need to be closing these players down a lot more and not allowing them as much time to pick out a shot.

If players in real life were allowed time and space to shoot you would see many more 30 yard goals on Match of the Day.

No it sounds like the match engine needs looking at. Tithedaddy ur not the only one finding this, no matter what tactic or instructions you use DEFENDERS(ffs this kills me) and midfielders keep scoring wondergoals against you which is totally unrealistic.

Yes it will.

I never concede these long range screamers. Why? My tactics are set up to prevent it.

451 2 DM away at Hull Bernard Mendy scores 2x 30 yards(exactly identical, thought it was a replay but remember i switch them off) then 3 days later poertsmouth at home same tactic tweaked instructions lose 1-0 NOE PARAMOT yep u guessed it 25 yards out. LEAGUE CUP against BArnsley change to 442 leading 1-0 and then Hugo Colace equalises and guess what another 25 yarder all in the space of 10 days.

so it clearly isnt anyting to do with tactics. ITS THE MATCH ENGINE.

Archived