Overall - I'm unimpressed

sorry SI, I have to say that overall I am incredibly unimpressed with FM09. The 3d match engine is very ambitious and I applaud you for trying it but it just isn't very good. I'm not sure it it's now that I can see in more detail some of the stupid things that players do in even greater detail or if its jus tthat the graphics are not that good but I feel really let down considering I've spent hard earned money on the game.

Players watching the ball roll incehs past them without responding and goalkeepers who can abrely dive a fifth of the width of their goal are laughable and incredibly unrealistic and are only the tip of the iceberg.

I've bought the game through steam and even that too is incredibly annoying, I'm getting fed up with their 'press shift tab' message every time I start and why the hell do I have to play it through them. Considering how cpu/memory hungry the game itself is (I've got a 2.8 dual core pentium, 2GB ram and a 512mb Geforce 7900 GTX card) I would of thought the less processing you have running the better (and steam itself is munching up quite a lot).

Seriously, if there was a way for me to get my money back then I would as this game could have been so much yet is nowhere near good enough IMO and I feel robbed of £30

You can turn off steam community overlay off in settings on steam, then you will never see it again. If you really think steam using around 1/50th of your RAM and almost undetectable CPU power then maybe you should take out some of your RAM and cherish how totally free and unused it is and how no program is ever gonna to be allowed to touch it.

I've ust played it without steam and it makes little difference. That doesn't detract from the fact that the other issues are still the same and despite the repsonses so far as a consumer I have the right to air my views, if you don't like it then thats just tough I'm afraid, ther's little you can do about it. If you disagree then thats your perogative

I've ust played it without steam and it makes little difference. That doesn't detract from the fact that the other issues are still the same and despite the repsonses so far as a consumer I have the right to air my views, if you don't like it then thats just tough I'm afraid, ther's little you can do about it. If you disagree then thats your perogative

You can air your views aslong as you keep it constructive, which I don't really see this as. If you have a problem with the game, ie ME issues, then post them in the bugs forum.

Archived