1 more patch!!!

Not a hope of that happening. The next patch will probably be after the January transfer window like it always is. I don't think the game needs another patch at this stage. Its perfectly playable as it is. Well it is for me anyway.

Not a hope of that happening. The next patch will probably be after the January transfer window like it always is. I don't think the game needs another patch at this stage. Its perfectly playable as it is. Well it is for me anyway.

Is there not still a lot of injuries?

Is there not still a lot of injuries?

If your still having lots of injuries even after installing the patch then you need to alter the intensity of your training schedules. Have a look in the tactics and training forum for posts by wwfan. His posts on FM2009 are great and have proved really helpful regarding training and tactics in FM2009.

SI still haven't made their patching strategy clear for this year, to my knowledge.

With STEAM and the whole automatic updating thing, Miles said they were considering releasing frequent, smaller patches with match engine and bug fixes etc. I guess they could then perhaps do a roll-up every month or so for those that don't have STEAM and can't be bothered with all the small updates.

Anyway, saying it doesn't need another patch isn't entirely true. There are still bugs present, although 9.1.0 did fix the majority of the bugs and was very impressive. I just wish the game ran a bit faster :(

I think he is after the 9.1.0 mac patch for WWSM, not a new one :)

Just keep a look out for the announcement :thup:

Archived