SI I want answers and i want them NOW!!!!

I have posted in two different areas now about my game freezing and so far haver had no response.

It is now way over the 24 hr mark and am now closer to solving this problem which many people are suffering with.

I have updated my drivers, downloaded dx sdk, unistalled, reinstalled etc etc etc.

I have had the game since fri 14th and have only managed to play 3 pre season games, thats by trying to play it all sunday, mon eve, tues eve, weds eve and now all thursday evening.

I want answers as to why this is being allowed to happen, why was the game relesed with soooooo many issues and when will this problem of freezing be fixed, and yes before you ask i have tried in window mode but still freezes!!!!!!!!!!!!

I look forward to not getting a reply and hope that i get more joy from watchdog as that will be my next port of call if i dont receive a reply from yourselfs offering me a solution to this problem:mad::mad::thdn::thdn:

Can you post your system specs (a dxdiag would be best) and let me know if you've installed or authenticated through Steam.

If we assume that his system is to a satisfactory spec then I'm inclined to say that if the game isn't running smoothly once your average FM player (who should not need a technical background or qualifications just to play a game) has just flipped through clicking next a few times in installation (DirectX installation included) then the game probably wasn't ready for release.

In Windows it wont even run unless authenticated will it? (obv. unless he's pirated it).

thanks for rating my first post GillsMan, I'll know better next time

(sigh)

There is no next time. There is only one first post and you have wasted it!

For shame! :D

And to be a bit topical:

You can't expect SI to keep a constant watch over the forums and reply to every thread about every bug. Besides if they did, they would just be repeating themselves. Search for something like "I hate SI :mad:", search a few posts untill you encounter a SI staff response saying something like "Have you tried updating drivers and DirectX? Have you installed the patch? We're sorry that you are having issues with the game. We are working on it!". Because that is the answer you would get.

Calm down. **** happens. I'm sure that if you show a little patience, the game will be up and running soon. In the mean time watch This

Sounds to me like the PC is under spec, or maybe needs a graphics card or drivers updating, or defrag the system and tidy up the hardisks etc.

Would be good if there was a well publicised contact point these folk can use, email or phone support or something, which would help him sort his issues.

I guess I am talking about a helpdesk.

Can we cut out the trolling and abuse please.

Millwallno1, I took a look at your posts and realise that you have posted about your issues but please make a new thread about your issue in the technical issues forum. Hopefully one of the testing team can give you some more help.

Also try the patch and the links at the top of the forum to see if there is a possible solution. If you still don't get an answer, try SEGA's support site. You can login with the same details as you use on here. Site is www.help.sega.com

Archived