What a joke....

kb77

No matter what I do, the opposition always comes back that last 15 minutes of the game to either tie or win

It doesn't matter who I play or the fact that I'm Arsenal playing against Doncaster. Doncaster just came back to tie a 2-0 game in the last ten minutes.

Does anyone else have this happen?

Is there anything I can do to prevent this?

To me it looks like the match engine is still flawed and needs another patch

it needs another patch just because you cant defend for the entire 90 minutes ? do you sub off low conditioned players ? do you rotate your 1st team regularly ? Any decent backups incase of an injury crises ? What tactic are you using ?

I just tried something. I played a game in commentary mode, and the last minute come back did not happen. Then I exited re-loaded the game and played it in 3D mode, and I had the exact same come back issue. On both times, I did not change the tactics or make any subs

Looks like an issue with the 3D, at least on my PC

3D, 2D and commentary use EXACTLY the same engine, they are just different manners of presenting the data. The method you use to view the game wont make the blinf bit of difference to the result.

Everytime you load the game, the random seed is different, so you will likely get different outsomes, which is what happened here.

No matter what I do, the opposition always comes back that last 15 minutes of the game to either tie or win

It doesn't matter who I play or the fact that I'm Arsenal playing against Doncaster. Doncaster just came back to tie a 2-0 game in the last ten minutes.

Does anyone else have this happen?

Is there anything I can do to prevent this?

To me it looks like the match engine is still flawed and needs another patch

Look other people can win games, especially with Arsenal. So that is not a bug, that is a tactical issue.

Archived