Please add more countries champs in the future!

Congratulations for another fabulous edition of the most addictive game on planet!

But.. i'm begging S.I. to add more countries to select in FMH10!

I support Panathinaikos, so i feel sad that i can't select my fave team.. (ok, i compromise myself with Tottenham for the moment). I suppose that the UMD has a lot of space for more championships to select, don't you think?

Viva la FMH!!

i know that fm is very popular in england, but that doesn't mean that we should exclude some other notable football nations.

i agree that the most popular nations in fm are england, italy , germany , spain and scotland, but just for the fan of the "manager"

we should have more options to select.

basically i would prefer a bigger database. for instance you select spartak moscow, or panathinaikos, or any other notable eastern europe team and you see just a few players and a lot of fake names... i would like the real names from the most "b-sides" nations just to increase the realism of the game.

but im talking about players in general the likes of the National team are doing well with players based in Russia and their teams are now getting bigger, Zenit, The moscow clubs etc. where as most of the brazilian national players now play in europe

yeah had a very heated debate ive turkey they said because turkey was higher than belgium in the fifa world rankings that it should easily be on the game i then pointed out at the time they were higher than holland, england, scotland which left me to say should they be taken out for a league where their national team was higher e.g Czech republic, lol

i think the first non european league to be added, apart from Oz, will be the MLS IMHO

On the issue of database needing to be bigger because of fake names, this is just nonsense in FMH because you can play 10 seasons in a week then you have all fake names anyway so what would be the point trying to make the database bigger and probably causing other things to suffer?

im still very suprised the belguim league is on tbh becuase no disrespect to the league but there arent that many big names playing in belgium.

Also about adding more leagues FMh id rather had the blue square south/north before we start adding more leagues like greece or brazil.

we don't play 10 seasons in a week all the people here... besides why did championship manager portable (i bought the '07) have so many countries and such a huge database?

'Cause the game is .... very poor (to put it lightly :D)

Archived