Right Click on MacBook Help Pls!!!!

Hi, i'm going slightly insane here as I'm trying to move my central midfield player to attack more without moving his position, you usually do this by hitting right click on PC, but my MacBook doesn't have a right click button. Anybody help me out please? Cheers

Hi, i'm going slightly insane here as I'm trying to move my central midfield player to attack more without moving his position, you usually do this by hitting right click on PC, but my MacBook doesn't have a right click button. Anybody help me out please? Cheers

Just hold down Ctrl when clicking. This acts as a right click on Mac.

nice one, didn't know it was ctrl, anyway know i've got that i can get my central midfielder to attack more or track back, however I seem to remember being able to move the arrows around much more on the old championship manager. For example I can't seem to get the arrow line diagonally, is this something that's wrong with the game or does FM not allow you to move the arrow diagonally?

Does the patch now kill it if you have a GMA 950 then? Cos I could run the demo ok...

Yes, there seems to be an issue with the patch and GMA 950 graphic cards. They are looking into it, so better you wait for the second patch.

Archived