Anyone want to play my Arsenal/Liverpool gamesave?

i'm a little bored of the premier league, won 2 out of 3 titles, just signed Daniel Alves for £45M, still got about £30M to spend with Arsenal, and Liverpool got ludicrously relegated last season, but they still have torres, gerrard & babel plus a few others, and a decent amount to spend after the AI sold all the players who wanted to leave...

take arsenal for easy sucess or liverpool for a reasonable challenge. add your own manager/s if you prefer.

i simply cba to play it anymore. i would love to see how others do with my teams, champions league exits are annoying.

i'll upload the save & post screenshots on request.

i'm a little bored of the premier league, won 2 out of 3 titles, just signed Daniel Alves for £45M, still got about £30M to spend with Arsenal, and Liverpool got ludicrously relegated last season, but they still have torres, gerrard & babel plus a few others, and a decent amount to spend after the AI sold all the players who wanted to leave...

take arsenal for easy sucess or liverpool for a reasonable challenge. add your own manager/s if you prefer.

i simply cba to play it anymore. i would love to see how others do with my teams, champions league exits are annoying.

i'll upload the save & post screenshots on request.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MattyHart:

Sorry if this sounds stupid,but can you tell me what to do with the files after i d/l them? icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

My Documents > Sports Interactive > FM 2008 > Databases.

I think.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rdotman:

completely off topic but in all screenshots everyone has a black background and mine is white which has got borin how can i change it?

cheers </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

locate the "default" background in whichever skin you are using, and replace it with this.

don't change the name unless you know how to edit .xml files, just plonk it in the folder and click yes to overwrite.

it should work if they are both in the My Documents folder, tbh. you should see the game in the "load game" screen straight away. restart the game and look again.

i've played other peoples games before, so it should recognize that my database is present.

When i downloaded them, they are .rar files.

do i have to do anything with them, or just put them in the right places.

If i do have to change them or whatever, please can someone tell me in easy terms. As i know little about that kind of thing.

Cheers

Cheers, everything works fine now!

looks like a great game, i retired the liverpool manager, and carryed on the arsenal manager.

The next game was Man utd and i beat them 2-1 so things looking good!

Just wondering, in your saved tactics what does 'arsenal LP home' mean?

Archived