Strange result/2d still better/09

ajc

Not a rant just my view so far - get the game friday get all the problems getting it running but at least I can now play it! Found 08 one of the most addictive since champ man 01/02 so was really looking forward to 09. So I start with liverpool like I always do and try the 3d but was not convinced by it,found allot of goals looked the same and it reminded me of an old e.a manager game from the late 90's but I stick with it as some goals looked great - like a lob from torres from edge of the box!

Anyway load it up last night to have a few games - draw 1-1 with spurs and then have gunners in the league cup,was not finding as good as 08 but I will continue as a loyal fan.So I play the gunners 0-0 and beat them on pens with a young spanish import scoring the winning pen! The press conf after i am asked how the defeat will effect my team - what the hell! is he joking,time to use the strom out option for the first time not having that it was a great result!! Now I am confused so i check out the result screen and it shows they scored all of the pens they had and stevie g missed one!!! now i am really hacked off so I load the save again and switch back to 2d as i cant think what else to blame this on! never had it in 08 but have removed 08 so thats what I will do. I beat spurs 1-0 in 2d and lose 3-2 to the gunners in a fantatsic game,and I get the love of the game back. Yes I lost but it felt far more realistic in 2d! watched all the goals back in 3d but it just was not the same. in 2d stevie g stormed form the halfway line and powers one home,in 3d he jogs past one or 2 players that fall all over the place and puts one past the keeper who bends down to try and pick it up after its past him!

so I am playing in 2d hoping to continue like i did in 08. I am sure that the 3d will be good in a few years like the 2d,but si please dont lose site of the 2d for those who love it. The game is the best on the market because it is the most realistic,dont lose site of this in the hunt for perfection!!

thanks for reading!

Archived