To Buy Or Not To Buy That Is The Question ..

So heres the problem , i play fm09 demo on my laptop (quite new only 2 months old) and i discover a few bugs such as not being able to load a match whilst not being in windowed mode. So im not sure whether to buy a copy tomorrow incase i still face the same problems. Can anyone give me some kind of reasurrance that all these problems are fixed by the patch .

yeh i have a hp laptop 2.00ghz amd dual,3 gig ram,nvidia 7150 (atm its set at 64mb but i can increase to 128mb if that would help) i also did get the patch working but match mode still does not let me automaticly start in 1024x768 so i have to play in windowed for a little while then change and it works :S

That sucks then .. they should have the minimum the same as last year really cos ive noticed alot of people have had problems with graphics...ahhh well thanks for your time anyway :)

It seems reasonable to do it that way, but whenever I think of the same thing, a part of my mind always replies with "if they keep the spec the same every year, then we'd still be stuck at CM01/02 specs and the game would never improve"

Archived