FM 2009 Price drop

Living in Germany right now, I have had to check many sites this year to buy the game somewhere abroad, and I was really wondered, that in all spanish online shops the prise of the game was 19,90€. So it has not dropped, it was 19€ for 2-3 weeks too ;) Anyway I ahve not choosen the spanish version because of the language lol :)

There's a worldwide recession or something yada yada.

Basically everything's on sale.

I don't understand this "imaginary numbers mean we're all going into debt and bankruptcy!" stuff. Perhaps the governments should just print some more money! :p

There's a worldwide recession or something yada yada.

Basically everything's on sale.

I don't understand this "imaginary numbers mean we're all going into debt and bankruptcy!" stuff. Perhaps the governments should just print some more money! :p

... that doesn't work. If you try to print more money the money will just be worth less*. I know that because I think that's what Germany tried to do Post-WWI, and it backfired.

*Because money itself isn't worth anything, it has to represent things that are actually worth that much.

... that doesn't work. If you try to print more money the money will just be worth less*. I know that because I think that's what Germany tried to do Post-WWI, and it backfired.

... or Zimbabwe currently. (What this has to do with Football Manager, I have no idea... :) )

Archived