PDA

View Full Version : FM 2009 Price drop

conradgasior
20-11-2008, 18:59
Just went to my local corte ingles here in Spain, got the for 19.99 euro. Am I missing something? Couple of days ago I was expecting to pay 44.99 at the least?

feedthegoat
20-11-2008, 19:01
Always happens. Companies always cash in on the rush, and then reduce the price when the rush dies down.

Oncho Shaldzhiyan
20-11-2008, 23:50
Living in Germany right now, I have had to check many sites this year to buy the game somewhere abroad, and I was really wondered, that in all spanish online shops the prise of the game was 19,90€. So it has not dropped, it was 19€ for 2-3 weeks too ;) Anyway I ahve not choosen the spanish version because of the language lol :)

Ozzy38
20-11-2008, 23:55
There's a worldwide recession or something yada yada.

Basically everything's on sale.

I don't understand this "imaginary numbers mean we're all going into debt and bankruptcy!" stuff. Perhaps the governments should just print some more money! :p

MSCCG
21-11-2008, 05:09
There's a worldwide recession or something yada yada.

Basically everything's on sale.

I don't understand this "imaginary numbers mean we're all going into debt and bankruptcy!" stuff. Perhaps the governments should just print some more money! :p

... that doesn't work. If you try to print more money the money will just be worth less*. I know that because I think that's what Germany tried to do Post-WWI, and it backfired.

*Because money itself isn't worth anything, it has to represent things that are actually worth that much.

Arctic Fish
21-11-2008, 05:50
... that doesn't work. If you try to print more money the money will just be worth less*. I know that because I think that's what Germany tried to do Post-WWI, and it backfired.

... or Zimbabwe currently. (What this has to do with Football Manager, I have no idea... :) )

PW
21-11-2008, 08:50
It may also be down to the fact that many people can't get the game to work!

Zoiberg
21-11-2008, 08:56
Official price of sale in Spain since 08 is 19.99€. I guess it's a good way of getting more sales