Where did my patch go?

Save it to file then run it if you're on XP, if you're on Vista:

You receive an error when trying to install the Patch - digital signature issue (Vista)

Fix:

1. Create a shortcut on the desktop to cmd.exe (if you don’t know how to see guide below)

2. Right-click on the shortcut and select Run as administrator

3. When the command window opens, type or paste the following and press ENTER:

Bcdedit.exe /set nointegritychecks ON

4. Reboot and then try installing the driver.

Quick Guide to Creating a shortcut:

1. Right click on an empty space on the desktop to open the context menu

2. Select New

3. Select Shortcut with a left-click

4. In the location box type cmd /k Bcdedit.exe /set nointegritychecks ON 5. Select Next

6. Name your shortcut and push Finish

jack man if you have already downloaded the patch and it appeared to download fine then it may actually be on your PC and all you have to do is find it and click on it to update the game. My suggestion would be to search for the patch (via search icon start menu) and see if it has been saved on your PC. If it has double click on the patch and it should update your game automatically.

I downloaded the Lespacia patch for the demo and suffered the same problem. I tried searching for it but it is not there. The lespacia patch is now unavailable but the torrent one is.

Could someone tell me what the torrent download entails as it is about two thirds the size of the lespacia one so I would imagine it needs 'unzipping' or something. I have looked on google and found all sorts of gooblydedock about biTorrents and uTorrents and a Youtube demo lasting 15 minutes - surely downloading a demo patch is more simpler than this.

I can download the torrent file no problem but what the hell do I do then?

Thanks in advance.

P.S. I am an old wrinkly!

Archived