Mac Patch will not mount?

I did a quick search for you and apparantly the direct download patch is corrupted and you need the torrented link.

OK so, SI release a game which doesn't work. Then they eventually put the patch to make the game playable, its only available via torrent. Don't they realise that a high proportion of those who have got the game are students and most university networks do not allow torrents? They have really scored an own goal in terms of customer satisfaction with this game! PLEASE can you provide a source to receive the patch uncorrupted, other than by torrent? Sorry for being grumpy, but you really don't expect to have such a massive delay to play a game...

You may have to wait for there to be a mirror up for the patch, or for them to fix the current version that is on the firect download site then.

Sorry I can't be of more help.

Cheers mate, thanks for the info...

I have some info... think i have cracked it... i downloaded from a rapidshare link on here... and it worked, wasn't corrupted...

http://rapidshare.com/files/165370141/fm2009_910-mac.dmg

good luck!

http://dl.free.fr/getfile.pl?file=%2F3uaqGSzE

go on this site, on the right hand side it says Télécharger ce fichier in small letters, click on this and it should start the download of the patch

i did this last night, on university res net and it worked fine, only problem is my tiger won't run the patch but aside from that it should work for leopard users

The patch on the rapidshare link i provided is not corrupted. BUT the one on the official one one link on the main site patch page IS. It's the only one I have got to work...

I've removed the link from the page for the time being. Not having access to a Mac I've not been able to test it but I made sure people had it working from the link I used to get the file before downloading it so I'm unconvinced. However I can't ignore it if lots of people are having problems - I'll replace the file up there with the torrent download in the next few hours.

Archived